Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

I just had a lucid dream.

In an old western themed area. Then me and my friend saw people on horses riding long. We walked up to the people, and they were from an anti-cancer group.We joined (just said "yeah" or something), and I grabbed a big tan tshirt. It turned out to be black when I put it on. He said it should have some big design on the front, and I remember it having some weird green line thing. Then I walked a couple of feet, and said, "wait, I'm dreaming!!"
I was feeling like, "holy shit!" I walked some more, then realized I could do some stuff. I rubbed my hands together, and they felt like they were vibrating. I didn't necessarily think this would work, but it did: I yelled, "INCREASE LUCIDITY!" It felt like those words flew out of my mouth at full volume, with very little effort.

Everything turned as vivid as real life.

I walked about two feet, and woke up.

















I was so happy.

15 comments:

  1. damn, I'm jealous, I have never been able to pull off a lucid dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks

    I've done this 3 times before, but usually the second I realize I'm dreaming (becoming lucid) I trip and fall and wake up. Still exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Showing teh daily support

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool.. you should check out this post about lucid dreams:

    http://lifehacksandrandomstuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/lucid-dreaming.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry it took so long, thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get really close to lucid dreams, but I never actually realize that I'm dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everytime I realize I'm dreaming I wake up. That's why lucid dreams for me don't last that long. =T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, that's great, man!~ Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supportin! Check out the new wallpapers i posted:

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just showing some daily support. :)

    http://awesomewallpaperz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is a way to lucid dream. Search it online.

    Also, I think you are a fool. You should have kept dreaming for longer. I always do, I try to no wake up at all, it is good.

    =D

    Kind regards,

    -pluhe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I practice lucid dreaming often. I am going to have to agree with this entry, the realization IN-dream is the part that feels great.

    ReplyDelete