Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Other Dream

I was in a driveway of some sort, with a lot of people I knew, and there were two suburbans next to us. I "knew" there was a nuclear bomb going to go off, so I remembered from my teacher to go close to it so you die from the blast, not the radiation. So I was 20 ft away, and I jumped on a rock to be closer, and it blew up. When I saw the shockwave, I saw everything turn from regular colors to a green and grays shade. It was a really cool effect, and lasted for the rest of the dream. It was all shades of green and gray. I survived, and then realized I was going to die from radiation poisoning. I went with my friends and people I knew, and we all got in the car (I don't remember that, but we were driving away), and then we were at a movie theatre. My friends insisted on taking me to watch a movie, which was kinda funny, but I wanted to do other things. Then I heard my alarm beep, and I got up.

15 comments:

  1. Are you still going to keep up with this? Comment me back at http://hotnewmusictoday.blogspot.com/

    I am following 300 people and need to start dropping some because of inactivity. I hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's neat to know other people keep a record of their dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing teh daily DERP
    my blog:

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about your transfiguration of some sort due to the radiation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aint nuttin but a g thang

    Check it http://kadams133.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a crazy dream the other night.. they happen alot.. infact even last night I had lots of crazy dreams!

    I woke my gf 2 nights ago saying "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pluhe, I don't really remember anything, but I felt like the whole time I was going to be all messed up.

    Mazakii, it's real neato.

    ReplyDelete